This infographic, along with its accompanied web source/article is about the second student standard which motivates and encourages students to practice and smart digital habits. The infographic compares what is expected of a good citizen and a good digital citizen. This picture can be displayed in classrooms so students can have a daily reminder.
A flipped classroom is a strategy of blended learning that does not use the traditional person to person approach to learning. In a flipped classroom, instructional material and learning is delivered online, outside of the classroom. I was introduced to flipped classrooms in high school when Broward County schools required high school students to take an online class to graduate. For me, the experience was definitely a new one as I was not used to doing work on a computer, being more of a hands on person. I believe that a flipped classroom may no be ideal for all types of learning, but comes with many advantages, like online distance learning. Some online courses, unlike the one I took with Broward County, are open educational resources. An open educational resource is an online resource that anyone can use, usually free, increase their knowledge, and access to different resources. The online class I took with Broward County schools, is not an open educational resource because it was...

I love how most of the rules are based on respect. I think it is very important to hear people out and realize other points of view without being judgmental and rude. I love the statistics as well explaining how it links in with every rule. This is a fantastic resource and I will definitely remember this link to look at more often.
ReplyDelete